Ohlala Orlando Petanque is an Association established to promote the game of Petanque in the greater Orlando area as well as the State of Florida.
- A. – Promoting the game of Petanque throughout the community
- B. – Organizing lessons and training for the participants of all ages
- C. – Establishing Charter groups or satellite groups
- D. – Organizing and running tournaments
- E. – Establishing and running recreational and competitive leagues for all ages
- F. – Socio-cultural: to provide an environment where people of all ages and backgrounds can meet in respect for each other. We will ensure to the best of our ability that no-one is excluded or treated less favorably on the grounds of race, creed, color, nationality, sex, religion, age or any physical handicap they may have.
- G. – Health: to provide an activity that can be enjoyed by anyone, whatever their physical abilities or natural talent, while promoting each participant’s psychomotor abilities and fitness. This is an exciting time for this club and we hope we can bring to all the enjoyment of this activity. The club is fully committed to establishing and maintaining an environment in which everyone is welcome.
The Oh-la-la Orlando Petanque Association gets together every week to enjoy the great game of petanque. It’s as social as playing golf but much cheaper!
The games are played in a fun and relaxed setting, but at times it can get slightly competitive as well. So if you’re looking for a GREAT social activity, and a little bit of competition, this is definitely the club to be in!
If you’re not familiar with petanque, click HERE to read the rules and some history about the game. It’s similar to bocce ball but requires slightly more skill and strategy. It’s also a game for all ages and genders, as our club thrives on great co-ed competition.